Sale Price: $32.95
Sale Price: $35.20
Oak, Walnut, Cherry, or Espresso - Whats Your Decor?
1. If you want versatile, hassle-free kitchen seating that's easy to slide out of the way or move from kitchen island to breakfast bar and back, a backless wood counter stool with swivel is a smart choice. It's a low-cost, lightweight style that easily slides under a counter overhang.
2. Wood bar stool styles tend toward the casual, but there's much elegance to be found in our diverse selection. For more upscale decors or home bars, we offer styles such as wooden bar stools with a dark wood finish and leather or faux leather upholstery.
3. The rustic style always has its adherents, including some of us at BarStools.com. For your home in the woods, or the woodsy room in your home, you'll find rustic teak wood bar stools made from natural log and branch wood, and stave-legged stools constructed from recycled wine barrels.
4. The first rule when buying wooden kitchen stools: make sure they're sized right. The standard kitchen counter height is 36 inches. Wood counter stools with a seat height of 24-26 inches are best. As for style, our counter-height wood stools run from arrowback Windsor to white shabby chic cottage to contemporary Parsons.
5. Think beyond the kitchen as you browse our selection of counter-height wooden stools. Counter-height dining is one of the fastest-growing home trends of the past several years, and would be a boldly contemporary change for a dining room decor that's in need of new life.
6. You'd probably notice if you woke up one morning and your back was missing. The things we take for granted & Wood bar stools with a back may not qualify as vertebrates, but the support they provide does make it easier to unwind from a long day.
7. Home bars and kitchen counters are often right in the center of the action, with television sets, patio doors, pool tables, and dining tables all around. A wooden bar stool with swivel makes it easy to stay off your feet without losing sight of all the good stuff that's going on in your world.
8. The saddle seat wood stool is one of our most popular styles. It's a simple backless design with a concave, extra-wide, saddle-like seat. Small and portable yet strong and durable, saddle seat wood stools are perfect for home use, and suitable for virtually any decorating style.
9. In traditional and country-style decors, the arrowback wooden stool remains an all-time favorite. Its Mission-like style has immediate appeal, and the contoured backrest provides lasting support. A light wood finish is standard. The arrowback makes a gorgeous wooden kitchen stool in oak or beechwood.
10. Captain's stools offer another popular traditional style for those who are looking beyond the kitchen. The rounded, spindled back rest provides both back and arm support, and the swivel seat is a must for home bars. Like arrowbacks, they're usually given a light or medium oak wood finish.