Sale Price: $99.98
Our Price: $449.00
Sale Price: $75.98
Sale Price: $101.00
Our Price: $249.95
Sale Price: $202.98
Sale Price: $105.00
10 Quick Tips About Leather Bar Stools
1. Leather bar stools made from genuine leather not only offer excellent durability and comfort, but beauty that gains in character as the leather ages and acquires a patina or rich luster. Treating your leather stools periodically with high-quality leather conditioner will help maintain their softness and suppleness.
2. Bycast leather is a leather hybrid that is sometimes used in leather stool construction. Bycast is made from top grain or split leather and polyurethane, a combination that greatly increases the leather's resilience. The natural grain is lessened, but bycast leather is low maintenance and more resistant to scratching and sunlight fading.
3. Is your decor somewhere in between the poles of traditional and modern? If so, a transitional leather bar stool set might be your best option. Transitional stools forego the ornate fleur de lis backs and shiny chrome-plated legs, striking a happy medium with wooden frames and simpler criss-cross or slat-style backs.
4. Brown and black leather bar stools are perennial favorites, but don't overlook the alternatives when settling on a leather stool color. White leather can be especially chic in modern kitchens, while red leather bar stools add a vivacious burst of color where you'd least expect it.
5. The popularity of leather counter stools has grown dramatically in recent years thanks to the trend toward casual dining and counter-height dining tables. Previously tethered to kitchen islands and breakfast bars, a leather counter stool set is now a highly versatile choice for multi-purpose dining areas.
6. Eco-conscious and budget-conscious consumers can attest to the many overlooked benefits of faux leather, e.g. faux leather isn't animal-derived and its lower price tag makes for affordable luxury. The leather-like elegance and high quality of today's faux leather stools often surprise the fake-wary shopper.
7. Our huge section of faux leather counter stools is the best place to start if you're looking for low-cost seating for a kitchen island or breakfast bar. It includes many of the highest-rated, best-selling stools on our site.
8. To find leather kitchen stools that are perfectly sized for standard counters and made from genuine leather - no substitutes - check out our leather counter height stool section. A standard leather kitchen stool should have a seat height of about 23 to 28 inches, or 24 if you want 12 inches of clearance.
9. Is it a stool without a swivel? Purists may want a stationary backless wood stool like the ones at their local watering hole, but those of us who love kicking back at a well-stocked home bar know that leather swivel bar stools are the next best thing to thrones.
10. Have you found the perfect stools but still don't have a home bar or pub table? Then you need to check out Hayneedle's related specialty stores. You can explore our selection of over 200 websites using the tabs at the top of this page.