1. Hillsdale bar stools are extremely versatile.
Contrary to their name, they're not just meant for the bar. Use them to
add style and additional seating to your kitchen island, game room, or
outdoor living area.
2. Update your space in an instant by adding a set of Hillsdale counter stools. There's a style available to complement every type of home decor, whether it's traditional, rustic, cottage, or contemporary.
3. Accommodating both taller and shorter folks, a Hillsdale adjustable bar stool offers flexible seat height. Simply use the lever to raise or lower the seat to maximize comfort for people of all heights.
4. To keep your Hillsdale counter stool in tip-top condition, clean stains and spills immediately with a soft, slightly damp cloth and regularly remove dust, dirt, or other debris from surfaces and crevices.
5. Inviting and informal, a Hillsdale bar stool imparts a warm, welcoming feel to indoor or outdoor settings, encouraging people to sit back, chat, and relax.
6. To help protect your hardwood or tile floors, many Hillsdale bar stools and counter stools feature non-marring glides on the legs to help minimize scratches and scuff marks on your floor.
7. A Hillsdale counter stool is a versatile piece of furniture because it provides a place to sit and read, write, draw, enjoy a snack, or relax with friends. Its portability makes it easy to move from room to room.
8. Because bar stools with arms can't be stowed under the counter or island when not in use, they tend to take up more space. We have a wide selection of Hillsdale bar stools without arms.
9. Hillsdale swivel bar stools are a popular choice because they're easy to get in and out of. They're also nice because they allow you to rotate and talk to people behind you.
10. Take a load off and slide onto a Hillsdale Furniture bar stool. To help ensure comfortable seating for longer periods of time, select one with arms, backrest, and cushioned upholstery.