1. Bar stools, counter stools...there is a difference! Be sure to measure the height of your seating area before you buy. Our pages are loaded with guidelines to help you make the best selection quickly.
2. Counter stools have a height of 23-28 in. and are designed to be paired with a surface that's 35-37 in. tall. Have you measured? If the surface exceeds 37 in. high, head on over to our sections for standard and extra tall chairs. Otherwise, grab a drink and stay awhile--this is the section for you.
3. Boring seating is so dining room. As you bring your dining and entertaining experiences into the kitchen, make sure you bring the right style to match. We've got wooden models for traditional decor, leather for a touch of elegance, and chromed-out contemporary options for the fashion-forward.
4. Customize by choosing the features you desire. Our options range from a simple saddle seat to a full-swivel chair with a backrest, armrests, and footrests--and every combination in between.
5. Sitting at the kitchen island means you'll most likely be moving around. Swivel seats let you drop in or pop out with ease, so you can clean up a spill or check on the bruschetta so fast, it'll make your head spin.
6. Two, four, six, eight? If any furniture is crowded too closely together, no one will appreciate your beautiful new breakfast bar or in-house watering hole. Stationary models require a radius of 26-30 in., and their swiveling counterparts, 28-32 in.
7. Whether it's sauce from an errant spaghetti noodle or drops from a sloshed cocktail, a kitchen is going to see its share of shrapnel. Our pieces are crafted from a wide variety of easy-to-clean, high-quality materials to help uphold the appearance that you've got the kitchen under control.
8. Standing in line is something you'll never have to do here. Our Quick Ship Shop is full of selections that ship out right away, so you can hurry up and start relaxing.
9. We love counter stools more than--well, anyone. If you've got questions and want to ask an expert, give us a call.
10. For information on volume discounts, call us at 1-800-518-7842.