1. See how your table measures up. You'll need to know the height of your bar in order to make the best choice.
2. If your table is 41-43 in. from the floor, you've come to the right place. Standard height stools measure 29-32 in. from floor to seat, putting your belly right up to the bar. Remember, it's all about relaxation and comfort--the right fit is essential.
3. Choosing between three or four stools at the big-box store is like settling for the house liquor. Our top-shelf selection includes wooden, metal, and wrought iron materials, and everything in between--perfect for many happy hours.
4. Consider this one of the most versatile pieces of furniture for your home, and our products have the features to prove it. Features include armless, footrests, backrests, height-adjustable seats, and swivel capabilities. Our pub stop shop is divided into categories to help you narrow it down.
5. Sit, spin, and be merry! A swivel model offers the added convenience of exit or entry without moving the chair. If you're working with a small space or tend to migrate as you socialize, give swiveling chairs a whirl.
6. Your place just became the new local hotspot, and proper planning will help you manage the deluge of friends and family descending on your tavern-away-from-tavern. To provide adequate elbow room, stationary stools require 26-30 in. between the center of each, while the swiveling sort need 28-32 in.
7. Protect your investment from any spills or stains that might befall it. Our traditional and contemporary pub furniture is constructed with quality materials like microfiber, leather, or hardwood to deflect a mess...and de-stress you.
8. But the party's this week! Many of our most popular products are available in the Quick Ship Shop, and can be at your door in no time. Oh, and did we mention that our shipping costs are only cheap when they're not free?
9. Questions? We've got world-class customer service staff members who aren't afraid to admit that they know their way around a pub. Give us a call at 1-866-530-4157.
10. For information on volume discounts, call us at 1-800-518-7842.